15 September 2011

A pause to play... Train::Marry Me

Hi, everybody! Today is time for a Pause to Play. I'm so excited about this series! I think I already have dozens of videos on my youtube playlist to share. The hard part is to decide which will be this week's song/artist... but, somehow, I managed to do that yet again, so, let's do it!

There's not much of a story behind this music. Again, it's one of the songs we've chosen for our wedding soundtrack (I'll be talking about this in a near future), so of course it is a special song for us both, but that's pretty much what there is to say about. Unlike most of the songs I'm planning to share with you in this place, this is not from a band I listen usually. To say the truth, after discovering this song and falling for its simplicity, as usual, I got curious about the band's work, but after listening to some more songs they didn't gain my heart. Still, there is something special about this song, and that alone is enough for me to share it with you.

Why today? Well, I though about this song when I read Amanda's post this week, about her (their) wedding anniversary. It came to my mind that these dates are important for us to rearrange ideas, to think about what has been and what will be, and to remember the promises made to each other. But it is also important to feed the love every day, as the song says, marry each other today and every day. So, Amanda an Mark, this one is for you. Wishing you two all the happiness!




"...Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way
Marry me
Today and every day..."


For every two of you in love, out there, in every corner of the world. Marry each other, today and every day.

Make a pause, and play it!


**
Band: Train
Song: Marry Me

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ines, this is so sweet :) Thank you. We are both here listening to the song while drinking our Saturday morning tea with raisin bread. Hope you have a great weekend both of you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful...and I like your writing. Have a good week, Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, to me that sounds like the perfect breakfast! I'm hoping the song has added some charm to it ;)

    M. Poirot, Thank you so much! It means a lot. I struggle a bit with my english. Its hard to think in one language and try to say it in other you don't use daily.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome! Go ahead and say what you feel like, even if is just an hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...