30 September 2011

La vuelta al mundo :: Gente de espaldas

Last day of the month, it's time to publish our work for the La vuelta al mundo challenge. There's a lot of photo challenges on the web, I wish I had time... But this was the one I decided to monthly take on, as personal commitment, to practice and improve my photography skills. "Gente de espaldas", people from the back, was this month's theme, and this is what Jackie had to say about:

"No puede haber rostros. Es gente de espaldas, no de lado, no diagonal, no solo piernitas."

"There can be no faces. It's people from back, not from the side, not diagonal, not just legs."

Easy, and fun right? Well, for me it was! This is a thing I do all the time, because I love how the pictures turn out with a bit of mistery. This was a great opportunity for me to search my archives for those pictures and play a bit, try new editing effects, light, texture... Hope you enjoy it!



















**
all photos by me

13 comments:

  1. What a fantastic collection of photos!!! Are they all from where you live - I'm so envious. It looks like such a beautiful part of the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of it are from here, but there are two from Venice and one from Greece.
    This is a beautiful little place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one in the metro, with the reflection, and the next one of your husband going down to the beach, and then the one where he is staring at the rocks by the sea. Also the one of the 2 girls, is that a dolphin in the water ?
    And your veil was so beautiful. Lace is my doom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!!!
    Love the bride and the groom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermosas imágenes!!! Felicitaciones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy bonitas!!! me encantó la de la boda.

    Saludos ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy bonitas. Me gusta el ambiente que logras con esas tonalidades tan personales

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta la penultima. Todas, pero esta especialmente!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures!! They all seem to have your special touch! First time visiting by the way and I'm loving your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qué belleza de lugares! Tus imágenes son hermosas. Encantada de visitarte por primera vez.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The one in the metro is wonderful!!!! Buena vuelta al mundo...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your kind words. It was really fun to work this out.

    Amanda, that actually is a gull, diving for fish. :) Those wedding pictures, I took them this year at a friends wedding. Her veil was really beautiful (oh, I can see what you mean by lace doom...), as for me there was no veil since the boy really dislike that stuff, I was though suposed to wear a flower in the hair which ended up not happening (long story...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you photos, specially I like the way you took them because all of them are showing their back, I think it is other perfect way to represent life.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome! Go ahead and say what you feel like, even if is just an hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...