15 March 2012

A pause to play... Mike Oldfield & Maggie Reilly

I woke up today feeling a bit nostalgic. Don't you have that sometimes? Well, I do.

For some reason this song came to my mind. Moonlight shadow. If like me you grew up between the eighties and the nineties, you'll remember this one. This is the kind of song that brings me back good childhood memories. I like to call it a good mood song, (although the lyrics aren't that happy, but we were kids, english words meant nothing back then) I can't help but smile and feel chills inside when listening.

Do you have any memories around this song too? Make a pause to play it and... remember!




**
Artist: Mike Oldfield & Maggie Reilly
Song: Moonlight Shadow
Check out the whole series of thursday's pause to play

1 comment:

Your thoughts are always welcome! Go ahead and say what you feel like, even if is just an hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...