15 December 2011

A pause to play... Tori Amos

After sneezing every ten seconds for two whole days (nights included) I am absolutely ready to face winter. You can't scary me now! I have my defenses all ready for you! I hope...

Many years ago, watching one of the firsts talent contests on portuguese TV, I saw a girl singing "Winter", by Tori Amos. I had never heard of such artist, but that song got my attention. I searched for her music and quickly got addicted to her. She is absolutely talented, beautiful and unique. And, obviously, I can't go through winter without her. I just wish we had more snow around here, so I could really sing "Snow can wait / I forgot my mittens / Wipe my nose / Get my new boots on"! (Oh yes, I just got the new boots! I am an happy girl with warm feet.)

Since I've been sneezing so much lately, it's only fair that I share another one of my favorite songs, "caught a lite sneeze", so, this week there's a bonus, two songs!


Today I'm paying a tribute to my gone cold and welcoming winter in advance, (and may the style gods help me find the proper coat to get through it!) so I invite you to do the same. Make a pause and play it!

**
Artist: Tori Amos
Songs: Caught a lite sneeze; Winter
Check out the whole series of thursday's pause to play

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet photo of you two! And I love Tori Amos as well. What a voice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome! Go ahead and say what you feel like, even if is just an hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...