15 August 2011

The August Break 2011 - Day 14

How did I forgot yesterday's August Break?

Who am I kidding? This is why:





Yes! You got it right: a real summer sunday afternoon. Who would've thought after waking up yet again for a cloudy rainy day? As we say around here, St. Peter gave us break. The skies opened for a bright sun after lunch and of we went to a river beach near by to end the day. It felt like summer, real summer at last.

Oh, and there were snails...


**
all photos by me 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, final summer at last. What joy. We had the same, I could even wear a dress.
    I want to try those snails now, I only tried the french version, and those are not marine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to enjoy some warm, sunny, summer weather! Looks like it was a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome! Go ahead and say what you feel like, even if is just an hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...