11 April 2012

Yellow

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I'm ok, in case you're wondering. (thank you for thinking about me!)

So... I planned lots of things for the Easter days but ended up doing none. Oh well, what's new? Hum... oh, I got the flu, that wasn't planned at all! So I guess I can say there were some new things happening, like coughing, sneezing and headaches...

One thing I had on my plans was to share my pictures for La Vuelta al Mundo, which I totally blew. March's theme was YELLOW, such a happy color, right? So, here they are, anyway.




**
all photos by me

7 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely a happy color! Love those old buildings.

    Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are back ! And I am glad the flu is gone... I was beginning to worry :P I love the pastel light in your photos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much yellow! sorry about the flu, not fun, hope you're feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yello never fails to make me smile--so happy and bright.

    Hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these photos together, just looking at yellow makes me feel happier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful images, Ines, especially the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. I am loving yellow at the moment. It really is such a happy colour!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome! Go ahead and say what you feel like, even if is just an hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...