01 March 2012

A pause to play... Ayo


"every colour of my world thats what you are
like a lion rules the jungle
you rule my heart

and only you can have my soul
oh... you can have it all"



There are times, like last week, when I feel like sharing music I've loved for long, music dear to my heart for all the memories it bring me.

And there are times when I get surprised by a new song and, even if it doesn't mean much yet, I feel like sharing it, just because it makes me feel good listening. This is one I've been listening on repeat lately. I've heard of this lady before, but just never had listened carfully. I have a feeling I'll be listening much more of her in the future. Make a pause to play it!

**
Artist: Ayo
Song: Only you
Check out the whole series of thursday's pause to play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome! Go ahead and say what you feel like, even if is just an hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...